When identifying a social media plan for a business factors need to be considered so that it can be done correctly. These factors include what are your products or services which could further help you identify your audience which is necessary to decide a social media platform. For example a younger audience could
– What is the monetary size of your markets?
– What is your sales and distribution setup?
– What geographic area do you sell to? (Worldwide, UK only, Overseas, etc.)
– Describe your audience in terms of population, demographics, and income levels and so on.
– What competitors exist in this marketplace?
– Historically, how well have your products sold?